- Nursery Teacher Training (NTT)
- Primary Teacher Training (PTT)
- Diploma in Civil,Mechanical,Electrical
- Yoga and Naturopathy Courses
- Fashion Desiging Course
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Bachelor of Arts(B.A)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A)
- Rules and Regulations for Students
Engineering is one of the most diverse career choices that one can make. Mechanical engineering course is a gateway to better job opportunities and a lucrative career. Mechanical engineering is a branch of engineering discipline in which you study the different operating principles of automotive systems, combustion, design of mechanical system, machines and other co-principle.The in-depth course study of mechanical engineering is done in the colleges.
ACMT Education College offers an excellent opportunity for students to increase their knowledge with campus based programs. This provides students with the required skills needed for employment in this field. In the current times there is a great demand for mechanical Engineers as per growing demand of various vehicles and automobiles in Indian market and abroad. The three main fields of this course are manufacturing, development, and production.
All the graduates from this course can have quite a lot of career options like vehicle manufacturing engineer, vehicle dynamics controller, systems engineer performance engineer, noise, vibration and harshness engineer (NVH), operations research, emissions controller or research and safety engineering.
Eligibility for Mechanical Engineering Course:
Any candidate who has completed 10th or 10+2 standard can join this course.
Documents required at the time of Counseling or Admission for Mechanical Engineering Course.
- 10th's Mark Sheet and Certificate.
- Residence Proof like Voter Id Card , Adhar Card or Rashan Card Copy or any other.
- 5 Colored Photographs.
- Properly Filled Admission Form with your photograph.
Duration of this Course :
Two Years after 12th(10+2).
Three Years after 10th.