- Nursery Teacher Training (NTT)
- Primary Teacher Training (PTT)
- Diploma in Civil,Mechanical,Electrical
- Hotel Management Courses(HM)
- Yoga and Naturopathy Courses
- Fashion Desiging Course
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Bachelor of Arts(B.A)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A)
- Rules and Regulations for Students
Apply Registration in B.Ed from 2024 to 2026 Session.
Last Date for Apply Online or Off line : 29/02/2024
Exam Date : 24 April 2024
Admit Card Available : 19/04/2024
Result Declared : 30 May 2024
Counseling Begin : June 2024
Students who want to take B.ED admission in Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar University and Kurukshetra University which is state Govt. University can apply. B.Ed course in an undergraduate program commonly known as Bachelors of Education. The duration of this course is generally about two years, which consists four semesters. This course is particularly opted by those who want to pursue their career in teaching and associated fields. This course can also be pursued through distance learning or correspondence which is usually about 2 years. 1st year of the correspondence course is bit prevalent for those who are not confirmed about the institute. Students from science stream are taught with the subjects like mathematics, chemistry, physics and biology. Whereas art stream students learn history, civics, economics, geography, political science and sociology. B.Ed is necessary for those who want to teach in primary schools and high schools. National council for teacher education is the constitutional body which regulates teaching courses in India.
Eligibility for B.Ed Course in India :
- The minimum qualification required to pursue this course is Bachelor of science, Bachelor of commerce and Bachelor of arts from a reputed institute or university.
- The Percentage required for this course-minimum 50%
The Benefits of pursuing B.Ed course :
- The aim of this course is to mold the teachers who are compassionate, creative towards the teaching profession and are guided by the principle of ethical and social responsibility towards the students.
- It develops our knowledge and skills to provide quality edification to the students.
- A Career in teaching gives you job satisfaction, high earnings, flexible timings and job security.
- After B. Ed candidates can pursue for M.Ed “ Masters in Education from several Indian Universities.
After the course you can apply for job in various places :
- Government jobs
- Education department
Documents required at the time of Counseling or Admission for B.Ed Course :
- Mark Sheet and Certificate of 10th ,12th and graduation.
- Residence Proof like Voter Id Card , Adhar Card or Rashan Card Copy or any other.
- 5 Colored Photographs.
- Properly Filled Admission Form with your photograph.
Duration of this Course :
2 years only.
Fee Structure of B.Ed Course(from Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar Univesity) :
Student has to pay only Government fess which is decided by University.
Rs. 19,500/ per Semester
For more details make a call at 011-41088822, 9268747416