In basic words preparation, frame and maintenance of any construction like road, dam, flyovers, canals, terminal plants, Skyscrapers, bridges, irrigation etc. is known as Civil engineering. It is sub categorized into various specializations like architectural engineering, controlled engineering, structural engineering, earthquake engineering, transport engineering and various others. Civil engineering is the second oldest type of engineering comprising insight into design, erection and perpetuation of substantial and naturally build surroundings.
It is categorized into two main divisions:
- Construction Engineering : This type of engineering is related to time management of the project.
- Structural Engineering : This is related to designing of any formation.
To be a civil engineer, students are supposed to attain a degree that today is offered by various technical universities. All the private and government universities in India are offering diploma and degree course in the field of civil engineering.
Eligibility for Civil Engineering Course:
Any candidate who has completed 10th or 10+2 standard can join this course.
Documents required at the time of Counseling or Admission for Civil Engineering Course.
- 10th's Mark Sheet and Certificate.
- Residence Proof like Voter Id Card , Adhar Card or Rashan Card Copy or any other.
- 5 Colored Photographs.
- Properly Filled Admission Form with your photograph.
Duration of this Course :
Two Years after 12th(10+2).
Three Years after 10th.