- Nursery Teacher Training (NTT)
- Primary Teacher Training (PTT)
- Diploma in Civil,Mechanical,Electrical
- Hotel Management Courses(HM)
- Yoga and Naturopathy Courses
- Fashion Desiging Course
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Bachelor of Arts(B.A)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A)
- Rules and Regulations for Students
Masters of Commerce is in short abbreviated as ‘M.Com’ and it is a post graduate programme in commerce. It is of two years curriculum and is pursued after bachelor degree in commerce or bachelors in science or engineering etc. The post graduate course in commerce is available in two mediums Hindi as well as English and the students are given option to select the medium as per their convenience.
It is a mandatory programme for Masters in Philosophy ( M Phil), Doctor in commerce, (DCom) or Doctor in philosophy (Ph.d) and also Doctor of business Administration (DBA). It emphasize on methodical, theoretical and commercial skills for handling business. Business operation is accentuated in the curriculum of Masters Course.
Specializations in M.Com
Students can opt for specialization in M.com in various subjects strengthening the knowledge and skills in particular field.
- Masters degree in Economics
- Masters degree in Accounting
- Masters degree in Finance
- Masters degree in Business administration
- Masters of commerce in international business operations
- Masters degree in Statistics
- Masters degree in Marketing
Eligibility for M.Com:
Graduation (Commerce) or Equivalent.
Colleges may impart admission on the basis of merit list of applicants for the course. M.com along with being regular can also be done through distance education or correspondence.
Documents required at the time of Counseling or Admission for Master of Commerce(M.Com) :
- Mark Sheet and Certificate of 10th ,12th and graduation.
- Residence Proof like Voter Id Card , Adhar Card or Rashan Card Copy or any other.
- 5 Colored Photographs.
- Properly Filled Admission Form with your photograph.
Benefits of Masters in Commerce :
- It renders knowledge about operational activities of business, academics and research in the field of commerce till date.
- Commerce post graduate has wide scope of self employment, teaching, corporate sector and research.
- To understand the aspect of trade, marketing, various business law and taxes imposed by government, M.com is of significant help.
Course Duration :
24 months only.
Job prospects for masters in commerce
For entrepreneurs, it is of great help as it flourishes to comprehend the financial, trade and marketing aspects of business. But other than self employment masters of commerce can get employed in various fields such as educational institution, banks, budget planning, stock brokers, overseas trade, business consultancies etc. It has a wide scope and procuring a job is not a tedious task.
Fee Structure of M.Com Courses :
Student has to pay only Government fess which is decided by University.
RS. 18,000/ per Annum only(including Registration Fee + Extra curicular Fee + Library Fee + Developmental Fee).
For more details make a call at 011-27047419, 9268747416