- Nursery Teacher Training (NTT)
- Primary Teacher Training (PTT)
- Diploma in Civil,Mechanical,Electrical
- Hotel Management Courses(HM)
- Yoga and Naturopathy Courses
- Fashion Desiging Course
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Bachelor of Arts(B.A)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A)
- Rules and Regulations for Students
B.L.I.S also recognized as Bachelor of Library and Information science is a multi punitive study concerns the different facts of library organization. This program is an amalgamation of numerous other fields and all these fields are mutually dependent on each other.
The study pattern includes the compilation of many informational materials like CDs, newspapers, magazines, books, newsletters and other visual and audio materials. The second pattern includes the management of the material to make it easily accessible for the readers visiting library. Taking care of books and other materials from any type of damage or diffusion.
Subjects taught in B.L.I.S:
- Management of digital libraries
- Library management
- Modern library management tools
- Cataloguing and classification
- History of library science and information
Courses in L.I.S:
- Certificate course
- Diploma course
- Bachelor course
This particular course can be opted online as many open universities conduct this course for the benefit of people interested in pursuing Bachelor of library and information science. Interested students with a certification course can go for masters in the same course. Already working candidates can upgrade their degree by adding diploma in a selective subject of library science
There is a lot of scope for the candidates of Bachelor of library and information science. They can apply as a librarian in various universities, schools, institutes. There are various opportunities in private and public sector libraries. Government institutes like medical councils, bar councils, R & D and other non-government and government institutes.
- Graduation from any Streams or Equivalent
- The percentage required for B.L.I.S is minimum 45% depending on each university.
- There is no age limit for this course; anyone can apply for this course to have a secure future ahead.
Duration of the Course :
The course is usually of one year consisting two semesters, but some institutions have extended Bachelor of Library and Information Science course.
Fee Structure of BLIS Course:
Student has to pay only Government fess which is decided by University.
RS. 18,000/ per Annum only(including Registration Fee + Extra curicular Fee + Library Fee + Developmental Fee).
For more details make a call at 011-27047419, 9268747416