- Nursery Teacher Training (NTT)
- Primary Teacher Training (PTT)
- Diploma in Civil,Mechanical,Electrical
- Yoga and Naturopathy Courses
- Fashion Desiging Course
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Bachelor of Arts(B.A)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A)
- Rules and Regulations for Students
Rules and regulations for students of ACMT Education College
1. All the students would have to submit their semester fees at time which is usually as follows:
a).Submission Date Of The Semester Fees For Even Semester: 1 DEC To 7 DEC
b).Submission Date Of The Semester Fees For Odd Semester: 1 JUNE To 7 JUNE
c).Submission Date Of The Semester Fees For Even Semester: 1 DEC To 7 DEC
d).Submission Date Of The Semester Fees For Odd Semester: 1 JUNE To 7 JUNE
e).If the student do not submit their semester/yearly fees according to the above mentioned Dates. If any student is being found late in submitting the fees by such dates; he or she would have to pay the fees strictly along with the late fine of Rupees 100 per day.
2.Every student has to come and has to attend the classes daily. If any student is found to be absent without giving any permission by his concerned class teacher or by the senior management (HOD) of the institution. In this case, that student would have to pay the fine of Rupees 100 per day.
3. If any student is found to be absent for 3 days regularly, without giving any information; in such case that student will not be permitted to enter in the classes. if the student does not do so; the college will inform his or her parents. At this time, It will be the responsibility of the guardians to give such strong reasons to the college.
4. If any student submit any type of fee without fee receipt it will be consider as nonpayment, and the student has to pay the fee again.
5. The admission of a candidate shall be cancelled if it is found that the admission has been secured on the basis of furnishing false documents/incorrect information to the institution.
6. Any change in name/address is required to be intimated to the institute authorities' immediately in writing so that correct information is maintained in the office records of the institute
7. If a candidate found indulging in drug, abuse, violence or improper behaviour and who does not adhere to the rules and regulation as are relevant from time to time, he/she may be rusticated depending on the recommended action of the disciplinary committee. Activities that have the effect or intention of interfering with education, pursuit of knowledge, or fair evaluation of a student's performance are prohibite.
8. No firearms, weapon or potentially dangerous instrument shall be carried to/stored in the campus or carried in person by any students. Those found guilty will be expelled.
9. The institute will display important notices pertaining to fees payment, examination dates, projects, seminars etc from time to time on the notice board. Students are advised to read the notice board regularly as no excuse of non compliance shall be entertained.
10. The candidate has clearly understood the mode and manner of education and the degree the candidate will be awarded after successful completion of the course.
11. Fees once paid is not refundable for any reason whatsoever. Only Security Deposit will be refunded.
12. The institute reserves the right to cancel the admission of any candidate under any of the following circumstances :
a). If the fees is not deposited by the stipulated date.
b). If the candidate does not join the particular programme by the stipulated date even though the Fee has been deposited.
c). If the candidate fails to furnish the proof of the stipulated minimum qualifications required for admission into the program.
13. This letter is complete in it and defines clearly what a candidate will be getting on completion of the course.
14. All admissions are entirely at the discretion of the management of the institute and no explanation will be given in case of refusal.
15. The acceptance of an offer of admission implies the consent of the student to the rules and regulations of the institute.
16. This admission letter is being issued to the candidate in duplicate and a signed copy of the same is retained by the institute.