M.A in education is commonly known as Master of Arts in Education is a postgraduate course which can only be pursued after bachelor’s degree. This course can be adapted as correspondence and regular. The duration of this course is two years consisting four semesters. Each and every institute has their different course structure, semester system about the duration. M.A Education is a theoretical course which generally focuses on the necessary information on practice and theory. This course contains a basic subject which is intended in a manner to cover all the related subjects of education and other advanced courses on various specializations. M.A Education equivalent to M.Ed according to Govt.of India
Some remuneration and advantages of pursuing a Masters of Arts in Education :
- This course widens the perspective of education in many aspects for any upper level of specialization.
- It also helps the candidate to be more professional in practical knowledge for numerous extent of education.
- Higher level courses like Ph.d and M.Phil can be opted by the candidates of M.A Education.
Eligibility for Masters of Arts Education :
- The student should have a Bachelor’s degree in hand from any authorized college or university.
Documents required at the time of Counseling or Admission for M.A Education :
- Mark Sheet and Certificate of 10th ,12th and graduation.
- Residence Proof like Voter Id Card , Adhar Card or Rashan Card Copy or any other.
- 5 Colored Photographs.
- Properly Filled Admission Form with your photograph.
Career opportunities after completion of M.A Education :
There are various career opportunities after this course. One can work in government and private sector.
Duration of this Course :
2 years only.
Fee Structure of M.A Education Course :
Student has to pay only Government fess which is decided by University.
RS. 18,000/ per Annum only(including Registration Fee + Extra curicular Fee + Library Fee + Developmental Fee).
For more details make a call at 011-27047419, 9268747416